Friday, January 6, 2012

Finding Time

It amazes me now that I have so much more time then what I have how little I get done.  I think I got more done when I was running around like crazy with full time work and teaching 7 classes a week plus school. It truly amazes me what can be accomplished when we have to get it done.

So this weekend, since I am a huge planner!  Posting more on this blog!  There are recipes I want to get added - Gluten Free Chocolate Mini Cakes and tasty Pumpkin Cereal and training's to add, pictures to upload!!  The list goes on!

Of course, one of the most important is to make this blog known!!

One thing to report, I officially signed up for the Detroit Marathon today!!  I am committed now!  I do plan on adding to that I running the Ann Arbor Marathon in June.  So much will be accomplished this year!!  Come October I will also have my MBA in Finance.

Well..... more to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. Keep the good work! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete