Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Adventure

I had been thinking of starting my own blog for a while, so naturally I have been reading a ton of blogs!!  What have I been reading you ask?  Well, fitness (in general), running, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and the list goes on!!  There are some I view daily and others... well not so much.  There were so many things I liked and wanted them all on one blog, Ha!!  It has come close with some, which is why I keep reading them!

What will this blog have?  Many things!  My two dogs; Penny and Stryker, with the occasional visit from Boo Kitty, running, yoga, recipes (mostly baking!) and all my favorite things I come across daily.  I also want to promote my own business, fitness, of course!!

So begins my New Year's resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment