Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ok, so it's still a slow go..... but I am going to be committed to at least once a week!  School is taking up the time I could be using.  Honestly, when I get home I have had enough of the computer and being on it all day.  Running is going great, many 20 milers behind me now and anything less than seems like nothing.  Is that even possible?!

I wanted to post some other favorites of mine.


Here are my favorites to run in: Mizuno running shoes, Nike Dry Fit Tank and North Face Running Shorts - I LOVE the Zipper pocket in the back.  If all could have that I would be set!

So my pre-run usually consist of egg whites and a scoop of some fabulous flavored peanut butter from Peanut Butter & Co (Not Pictured).  During my water must be flavored with Nuun Fruit Punch and during Gu!  Can I say that the peanut butter fanatic I am that I cannot get enough of Gu Peanut Butter.  It's perfect!  Larabars in general are just fabulous.  There are a few I cannot have, since they have walnuts, favs of course have chocolate and/or peanut butter.

Beginning in May, the 12th I believe, will begin cycling.  I will at least be going out on group rides on Saturdays, and I cannot wait.  This takes away my one day to sleep in, but will be so worth it!

On a recipe note, I made the best Peanut Butter Gluten Free Low Sugar Mini Cakes.  I will have to post those up next.  Has anyone noticed how difficult it is to keep sugars low!  Half way through my day I am already over the recommended grams.

Oh well, it's a work in progress!  Like most things.

No comments:

Post a Comment