Monday, March 4, 2013

21-Day Sugar Detox - Day 1

Day 1 is about complete!  

Winding down now and recapping the day.  It started early, of course, with 60 minutes of what I call, Kitchen Yoga (done in the kitchen for ease) and Boo Kitty had to join as well!


Booasana!!


Breakfast was wonderful!   2 eggs cooked in coconut oil with spaghetti squash, shredded brussel sprouts, cauliflower and pork loin.  Coffee I add 1/2 tsp of homemade grass fed ghee and coconut oil.  I also take Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver Butter Oil Blend in Cinnamon Tingle, I like it more and more!

The progression of lunch - steamed cabbage and brussel sprouts and green beans


Followed by a layer of carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, topped with brewers yeast.


Of course, protein! Trader Joe's Wild Salmon - I also added a few thin slices of Liverwurst!


Dinner was ground Grass Fed beef, bacon, asparagus, green beans, spaghetti squash and avocado.



Dessert never photographs right! - Coconut flour mixed with coco powder (unsweetened), Coconut milk (unsweetened) and Barney Butter Bare - Crunchy.  It's not sweet at all, but does satisfy!  I do love my almond butter.

Tomorrow is early and to the gym - Day 2 awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment