Tuesday, March 5, 2013

21-Day Sugar Detox Day 2

So, Day 2 - I assume since I was low sugar to begin with this hasn't been so bad at all!
Seems really like any other day, must be good.

Morning began as usual, I got up and headed to the gym early, cardio day.  I do a mix of elliptical machines, followed by 15 minutes on the treadmill at 8% incline.  It's a solid hour!  Instead of putting Nuun in my water bottle, I left it plain.  Nuun has some sugar's, but haven't missed it so far.


Once I got home it was breakfast - Spaghetti squash, shredded brussel sprouts, pea pods, chicken sausage with 2 eggs.  Coffee of course has grass fed ghee and coconut oil.


Then it was off to work, and I took an extra mug of coffee with a splash of unsweetened coconut milk and cinnamon.

Around noon, I was starting feeling hungry and since I don't take an actual lunch break until 2, I work at my desk and eat, which takes about an hour to finish.


Lunch today was a repeat of yesterday.  Canned salmon, but added 2 strips of bacon and 1/4 avocado.  So tasty!  I do love a lot of vegetables!



Dinner tonight was with my dad and sister!  Always look forward to it!  Tonight we went to Bonefish Grill.  I got their Florida Cobb without the dressing and cheese and added salmon instead of the jerk chicken a side of asparagus.  Love that salad.  I got their late due to my work schedule, so they saved me 3 pieces of ahi tuna encrusted in sesame seeds.  I probably haven't stated this already, but since I am following Paleo I have taken out grains, gluten, dairy and soy.


When I got home I prepared lunches for tomorrow and made my dessert which was a repeat from last night, but so good!


Tomorrow is another early morning - workout is cardio warm-up followed by lifting heavy things and putting them down!  I'm thinking pancakes tomorrow and a new recipe too, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment