Wednesday, March 6, 2013

21-Day Sugar Detox Day 3

Day 3!

Today started as it usually does during the week, early morning at the gym.  Warm up was 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by lifting.  I wanted to do some heavy lifting, but it didn't happen.  It was an all over quick 30!  Included 3 rounds each of chest presses, step-ups, abs, deadliest and flute kicks.

By the time I was done, I was naturally starving!  Off to home I went and made a great pancake breakfast with Chicken sausage and coffee.  The pancake was made with 2 eggs, pumpkin and almond butter, topped with more almond butter :)



My lunches at work are pretty much identical everyday, but the protein changes.  Today was turkey.  When I came home to let Stryker and Penny out I ate a few more veggies!


When I got home from work I was starving, so I grabbed a small cup of bone broth and some sauerkraut while I made dinner.

Dinner, no surprise was the same as Monday but I used ground turkey and added olives too.


My dessert of choice lately, with Barney Butter Bare!


Recapping today I felt pretty good except that I started to get very hungry around 4 but had to wait till home.  I need to work on more content here, I know!  I promise this will get better as the days go.  I will even add on how my skin is progressing to.

No comments:

Post a Comment