Thursday, March 7, 2013

21-Day Sugar Detox - Day 4!!

DAY 4!!

Today was not a good day at all!!  I completely hit the wall this morning.  I got up at my usual time, quite early, will keep it at that!

I got to the gym, walked up the stairs and complete exhaustion came over me.  It's not like my legs never burned while climbing stairs, but really, it just lasted the whole time!  I stayed and worked out, but it was sub par and should have just gone back home, but type A me didn't.

So I got home after an hour and started my day, Derek had his gear bag ready to go ride after work and the pups couldn't leave the cat alone while I made breakfast.


Breakfast - 2 Eggs cooked in coconut oil, spaghetti squash, spinach and a chicken sausage.  Coffee (Chocolate Donut flavor) with coconut oil and ghee.  

I had an appointment early this morning and stopped afterward to Whole Foods and got 2 slices of bacon and a sausage link - I only ate one piece of bacon and saved the rest for later at lunch!


Before lunch I did head to my doctor to discuss my fatigue, fasting blood work on order, will be heading there Saturday morning.


Lunch - the usual and last of the turkey breast!  Tomorrow is grass fed beef!  I also made some licorice tea.



I cooked some veggies for tomorrow's lunch and had a few pieces of broccoli, cauliflower and plantain.

Dinner was pumpkin pancakes, topped with Nikki's Vanilla Cake Batter Coconut Butter and Barney Butter Bare and 4 slices of bacon.



I have taken a lot from my family about going Paleo, and none of it good.  They believe I should be eating grain and it's just not healthy.  Just not sure how to let them know it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment