Friday, March 8, 2013

21-Day Sugar Detox - Day 5

Day 5 - Friday

Another day down and doing better then I was yesterday.  I fell asleep on couch all night, but started waking on and off starting around 1:30 am.  I finally got up around 5 am and did some easy kitchen yoga.  At 6 am it was time to get cleaned up for the day and make breakfast!



2 eggs cooked in coconut oil, a chicken sausage, with sautéed mixed vegetable and beets.  Coffee with grass fed butter and coconut oil.  I also had a few bites of sauerkraut and my Green Pasture Cod Liver/Butter Blend.

I took an extra mug of coffee with me to work.  I have also added on Natural Calm Magnesium Supplement in Orange added to sparkling mineral water.

Morning was busy at work.  Since I wasn't in I had to catch up on calls and emails and then go to a meeting.  By the time noon rolled around I was certainly ready for my lunch!



2 tasty views!!

Nothing quite like grass fed beef!  I added cauliflower, broccoli, fennel, portabella mushrooms, and pea pods.  Most of the vegetables I had steamed but the fennel I sautéed in coconut oil.  


I stepped out of work to doing my Friday grocery shopping at Trader Joe's!  Love it, such great buys!  They had the best corned beef, so I had to pick some up!  

When I got back to work I was still feeling hungry!  Thankfully I keep squeeze pack's of almond butter in my desk, just in case!

When I got home Derek and I went to Olga's.  I would post additional pictures, but he thinks I am just weird!  I will have to ease him into my picture taking!  I chose their Spinach Mediterranean salad, but with some changes!  No Olga bread, feta, dressing or crispy vegetable straws (whatever those were).  The chicken was good, they forgot my cucumbers and had way too many peppers. 

Naturally there was dessert at home - no sugar of course and still love it!  So much I have had it all week.

Tomorrow morning I have fasting blood work to get done at the hospital.  Cholesterol, thyroid, kidney's will all be checked after my sudden bout of exhaustion from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment