Monday, March 11, 2013

21-Day Sugar Detox - Day 8!


Day 8 - Monday!!

Morning kitchen yoga with the Boo kitty!



I think he still looks sleepy!  Got up an hour later then I usually do, trying to get more sleep, but woke up 45 minutes earlier!
 Savasana wake up call!  He likes to be on the mat the whole time!


Next on the to do was breakfast - above veggies, before the egg and chicken sausage. 


After with them added - love it!  Also had Fermented Cod Liver/Butter Oil blend from Green Pasture.

Today, I took to work with me a new green tea I found at Plum Market yesterday - Yogi Tea - Green Tea Kombucha.  I am always looking for something in the afternoon to drink and this was perfect!


Another find is Hint water - nothing bad added and very mild in taste, I added my Natural Calm Magnesium to this for the morning drive.


Morning was busy at work and before I knew it, it was time for lunch!

Roasted Chicken, with spaghetti squash, pea pods, brussel sprouts, butternut squash and carrots.  Felt really good after this nice lunch!  I wish it was on a plate, but at work this is far easier since I eat at my desk and work.  I missed some needed fat at lunch and had a Barney Butter squeeze pack to satisfy me until dinner.



I got home and had one thing in mind for dinner, but didn't have everything needed, so I made D a salad and a mock salad for me.

Corned beef with avocado, sweet potato, green beans, avocado, zucchini, spinach, cauliflower and mushrooms with a couple pieces of pickled ginger


Dessert - you guessed it! Cocoa Coconut mush with Barney Butter Bare!


I haven't had any true cravings for sweets, been pretty satisfied.  I was pretty low with my carbs which definitely had an impact on myself and how I couldn't power through a work out very well.  That has been fixed rather easily, so I don't foresee any other issues!

Tomorrow is another early morning, D has to get up early as well!  I am prepping this week for my indoor Tri and 10k run  -will be a busy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment