Tuesday, March 12, 2013

21-Day Sugar Detox - Day 9

Day 9 - Tuesday!

Early morning workout at Life Time Fitness - Warm up on the elliptical followed by a 3 mile easy run.  Which felt really good - knee didn't bother me at all  Did a little weights, but will focus more on that tomorrow morning.  When I got home I decided to make brownies for the office!  

Peanut Butter Pretzel Swirl Brownies!



Breakfast - Coffee, sweet potato, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, brussel sprouts


Topped with 2 eggs and chicken sausage!  Don't be surprised if you see this tomorrow too!


Morning wasn't too busy at work, but reviews were being done and I was getting hungry for lunch!  Which was a repeat of last night's dinner of corned beef.  After I got back from a lunch trip to Target I snack on a few almonds to hold me over till dinner.


Tuesday night is dinner out with dad and one of my sister's (oldest is in Florida!).  We try to go to a different or one of our favorites!  It's one of the best parts of my week and we all look forward to the time together!  Tonight we went to a new restaurant called Genji in Novi.

Again, no pictures, cause they already think I am weird enough!  I got the Vegetable delight with filet mignon, no rice.  There was a little too much sauce for my liking but very good.  We certainly look forward to going there again, there were 9 pages to feast our eyes on!  Maybe next week we will go back for more!

Tomorrow morning another early morning - prepping for a race filled weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment