Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pre Sugar Detox!

I went for a 10 mile run today, followed by a half mile walk on the treadmill at an 8% incline, then over to the bike for 3.5 mile recovery.  I must say it was a great workout!  Now, I am in the final prep for tomorrow's official start!  

My refrigerator is full!

So, I think I am pretty set for the week!  I also made some Chicken Liver Pate from Balanced Bites website.  I made some changes to the recipe, instead of wine I used equal parts balsamic vinegar and unfiltered cider vinegar.


There it is from start to finish!

I also did some bone broth, which is about half way done, another 12 hours I think!


So tomorrow I will be posting daily, what I have been eating and how I have been feeling.  It should be a great 21 days!  I would like to say it's the detox talking, but since it has not begun.... well, I can't!  I am thinking of doing a half Ironman!  I must be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment