Saturday, May 25, 2013

No Eggs?!?!

As I have mentioned I have been following an autoimmune protocol.  I have successfully added coffee (decaf) and almond butter back in.  I cannot begin to tell you how incredibly happy that makes me!
This stuff is just too good!!  Though I will limit my consumption of it!!  No more daily nut butters, once or twice a week is more than enough!

On to the real issue... I may have a problem with eggs!  I added them in back into the diet yesterday and today I was bloated all day!  It was not a pleasant day at all.  Is it really the eggs?!  It has to be, but I don't want it to be.  Maybe I need to stay away from egg whites and just have the yolks?

Here is my egg breakfast and it was so yummy!  2 poached eggs, broccoli, cauliflower, apple sausage, avocado all topped with wild blueberry chutney! Delish!


Friday's breakfast - no eggs


Today's breakfast, no eggs either, but part of breakfast was last nights dinner - beef Bi Bim Bap from Sushi House!  Loved it!  It was shredded beef with carrots, zucchini, sprouts and bamboo shoots - no rice!


So, after reading many things last night I am concluding that I have an intolerance to eggs.  I may try just the yolks later this week to see if there is just an issue to the whites.


No comments:

Post a Comment