Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pancakes! Finally!


Finally!!  I found a recipe I could adapt to make egg free pancakes!  This recipe is adapted from Banana Pancakes from Against All Grain

Recipe:
4 tbs. potato starch
1 tsp baking soda +  1 tbs water + 1 tbs vinegar
1/4 c coconut or almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp honey
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs coconut flour
1/3 c almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda (yes more)
salt
1 banana mashed

Mix all together in a bowl and splat onto skillet.  Cook until desired color and flip.  Easy Peasy!!


On a down note I have been eating way too many nuts and nut butters.  So I need to make sure I only do this once a week.  This was way worth it though!  Pancakes with almond butter, 2 chicken & maple links and 2 strips of bacon.  It was most delish!

I am going to continue my journey though of coming up with a nut free, egg free totally AIP friendly pancake!

No comments:

Post a Comment