Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday - First Class of the Summer!

I first need to recap my week!  I just noticed I haven't posted anything all week!!  I guess there should have been something exciting for me to post, but there really wasn't anything.

I think the most important thing is my training this week.  I am gearing up for Marathon Training, which starts at the end of the month through Life Time Fitness in Commerce.  That's always exciting!  My mom is coming up, which is also at the end of the month!  July 21st is He Tried/She Tried which I will be participating at with a friend from the gym.  Should be a lot of fun!!

In August I will be doing my 2nd Tri, an Olympic length at Island Lake Summer Triathlon.  

Ok, so what was my week like after 11 miles last Sunday?  Monday morning was spinning from 5am to 6am.  Tuesday morning was elliptical and weights.  I thought that night I would be running with Run Club at Life Time Commerce but I worked the table.  So Wednesday morning I ended up running as well as Thursday morning.  Friday was pool day!  I had the best and most laps.  I am feeling more confident for these two Tri's coming up!!

Friday I went to the grocery store, one of my local favorites!! Plum Market.  They have great coffee bar and now have almond and coconut milk!!  Woot!  I can get a latte again :)  HAPPINESS!


Today was a great day as well.  I got up early, since it was suppose to be on the warmer side.  I wanted to run before it got too hot out.  I was up at 6am and out the door by 6:30 for a quick 6 mile run.  I got home and cleaned up, ate breakfast.  Breakfast was left over Asian from last night - Beef Bi Bim Bap.  Really tasty!  I added broccoli and some extra chicken.

This morning was my first class of the summer.  I went to Lahser High School for Body Tone.  Class was suppose to be in the gym, but everything was locked!!  So we had to hold class outside which ended up being beautiful!  We had 2 chipmunks running around us the whole time.  No where to plug in music, but the sounds around us where good enough!


Class went from 9 to 10 and then I was off!  I always look forward to teaching and will be doing a lot more with FitnessRx and Red Dog Fitness in the Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment