Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday! Sunday!

This morning started very early!  Try 4am!

First, I have to say I fell asleep on the couch with the puppies pretty early - I was watching the prime time recap of the Tour de France.  Love it!  I woke a few times and then just before my alarm went off at 4:10.

I got dressed and headed to the gym for a 6 mile run, prior to going to Kensington for Marathon Training with the group.  I was filling in for Coach B, so I wasn't sure what my run would be.  That is why I hit the gym, plus it was muggy and I didn't want to be out in it for 13 miles.

The pups of course have to be in every picture!  I was actually taking a picture of my Roadid.  Anytime I am out running (except the gym) I wear mine.  I up graded and got the elite because it's interactive and I can update all my medical information anytime I need to.


My New Balance 890v3 - limited edition - Karmano's Fight for the cure.  They are super light and are the perfect fit.  My newest shoe love.  Going to get another pair of these this week!


I went grocery shopping between yesterday and today and cooked up all the fresh veggies - Yeah we are stocked for the week!  Meal prep super easy!


Of course, last but not least - My swim suit... I am training for 2 triathlons.  The first one is 2 weeks away, it's a sprint in Grass Lake - He Tried She Tried.  So super short, but should be a lot of fun!  The next one is more serious, an Olympic length.  This one is at Island Lake - .9 mile swim (yikes!), 24.8 mile cycle and 6.2 mile run.

More thoughts on AIP.  I am reviewing my supplements this week and thinking about taking a pro/prebiotic.  Looking into Precript Assist based on some readings and podcast (Episode 39) by The Paleo Mom.  I have also been thinking about FODMAP issues, maybe even SIBO.  Still thoughts, but doing more readings as needed.

Red Dog Fitness and Red Dog Studio & Designs.  Well still works in progress, just not enough time in the day for everything I need to cover.  I do have 2 pages dedicated to them and Facebook pages as well.  Check them out, thoughts, suggestions - would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment